Windows 7 SP1 AIO 11 in1 Net 4.5 Sep 2012 (x86-x64)

| Sunday, September 16, 2012 | | 0 Comments
Windows 7 SP1 AIO 11 in1 Net 4.5 Sep 2012 (x86-x64) - I have modified a good 11-in-1 windows 7 sp1 dvd that I found on the internet. Source was an All-In-One (AIO) with retail x86 and x64 sources and oem enterprise indexes from WZT. Supposedly the sources were not modified. From my testing, this seems true.From there I added all the post-sp1 kb files that were missing. (Except 971033) I excluded 971033 because it is an anti-piracy hotfix and even though it upposedly does not affect windows loader and possibly kms, I felt it was a bad idea to include it. Download All Parts


Download Links


Password Part 1 : timhacker318


How To Crack

From there I added all the post-sp1 kb files that were missing. (Except 971033) I excluded 971033 because it is an anti-piracy hotfix and even though it upposedly does not affect windows loader and possibly kms, I felt it was a bad idea to include it.

Then I added a $oem$ directory to add: Directx June 2010 runtimes .Net 4.5 full (includes 4.0) kb2533552 (doesn't allow offline integration)

That's all I did. I used microsoft dism for the package additions and gimagex to compress the install.wim to maximum. I have not tweaked any settings or added any unnessesary programs other than dotnet 4.5.

To crack simply open the Activation Cracks subdirectory on the dvd and use the appropriate one. KMS is for enterprise, loader is for everything else. To crack simply open the Activation Cracks subdirectory on the dvd and use the appropriate one. KMS is for enterprise, loader is for everything else.

x86 KB files added:
IE9-KB982861, IE9-KB2722913, KB2425227, KB2479943, KB2488113, KB2491683, KB2492386, KB2502285, KB2503665, KB2505438, KB2506212, KB2506928-v2, KB2507618, KB2509553, KB2511250, KB2511455, KB2515325, KB2522422, KB2529073, KB2532531, KB2536275, KB2536276-v2, KB2541014, KB2544893, KB2545698, KB2547666, KB2552343, KB2560656, KB2563227, KB2564958, KB2567680, KB2570947, KB2579686, KB2584146, KB2585542, KB2604115, KB2618451, KB2619339, KB2620704, KB2620712, KB2621440, KB2631813, KB2633171, KB2633952, KB2640148-v2, KB2644615, KB2647753-v2, KB2653956, KB2654428, KB2655992, KB2656356, KB2656373-v2, KB2656411, KB2658846, KB2659262, KB2660075, KB2660649, KB2667402-v2, KB2676562, KB2677070, KB2679255-v2, KB2685939, KB2686831, KB2688338, KB2690533, KB2691442, KB2695962, KB2698365, KB2699779-v2, KB2705219, KB2709630, KB2709981-v2, KB2712808, KB2718704, KB2719985, KB2729094, KB2731847, KB2732487, KB2732500, KB982018-v3

x64 KB files added:
IE9-KB982861, IE9-KB2722913, KB2425227, KB2479943, KB2484033, KB2488113, KB2491683, KB2492386, KB2505438, KB2506014, KB2506212, KB2506928-v2, KB2507618, KB2509553, KB2511250, KB2511455, KB2515325, KB2522422, KB2529073, KB2532531, KB2536275, KB2536276-v2, KB2541014, KB2544893, KB2545698, KB2547666, KB2552343, KB2560656, KB2563227, KB2564958, KB2567680, KB2570947, KB2579686, KB2584146, KB2585542, KB2603229, KB2604115, KB2618451, KB2619339, KB2620704, KB2620712, KB2621440, KB2631813, KB2633952, KB2640148-v2, KB2644615, KB2645640, KB2647753-v2, KB2653956, KB2654428, KB2655992, KB2656356, KB2656373-v2, KB2656411, KB2658846, KB2659262, KB2660075, KB2660649, KB2667402-v2, KB2676562, KB2677070, KB2679255-v2, KB2685939, KB2686831, KB2688338, KB2690533, KB2691442, KB2695962, KB2698365, KB2699779-v2, KB2705219, KB2709630, KB2709715, KB2709981-v2, KB2712808, KB2718704, KB2719985, KB2729094, KB2731847, KB2732487, KB2732500, KB982018-v3

From there I added all the post-sp1 kb files that were missing. (Except 971033) I excluded 971033 because it is an anti-piracy hotfix and even though it upposedly does not affect windows loader and possibly kms, I felt it was a bad idea to include it.

Then I added a $oem$ directory to add: Directx June 2010 runtimes .Net 4.5 full (includes 4.0) kb2533552 (doesn't allow offline integration)

That's all I did. I used microsoft dism for the package additions and gimagex to compress the install.wim to maximum. I have not tweaked any settings or added any unnessesary programs other than dotnet 4.5.

To crack simply open the Activation Cracks subdirectory on the dvd and use the appropriate one. KMS is for enterprise, loader is for everything else.

x86 KB files added:
IE9-KB982861, IE9-KB2722913, KB2425227, KB2479943, KB2488113, KB2491683, KB2492386, KB2502285, KB2503665, KB2505438, KB2506212, KB2506928-v2, KB2507618, KB2509553, KB2511250, KB2511455, KB2515325, KB2522422, KB2529073, KB2532531, KB2536275, KB2536276-v2, KB2541014, KB2544893, KB2545698, KB2547666, KB2552343, KB2560656, KB2563227, KB2564958, KB2567680, KB2570947, KB2579686, KB2584146, KB2585542, KB2604115, KB2618451, KB2619339, KB2620704, KB2620712, KB2621440, KB2631813, KB2633171, KB2633952, KB2640148-v2, KB2644615, KB2647753-v2, KB2653956, KB2654428, KB2655992, KB2656356, KB2656373-v2, KB2656411, KB2658846, KB2659262, KB2660075, KB2660649, KB2667402-v2, KB2676562, KB2677070, KB2679255-v2, KB2685939, KB2686831, KB2688338, KB2690533, KB2691442, KB2695962, KB2698365, KB2699779-v2, KB2705219, KB2709630, KB2709981-v2, KB2712808, KB2718704, KB2719985, KB2729094, KB2731847, KB2732487, KB2732500, KB982018-v3

x64 KB files added:
IE9-KB982861, IE9-KB2722913, KB2425227, KB2479943, KB2484033, KB2488113, KB2491683, KB2492386, KB2505438, KB2506014, KB2506212, KB2506928-v2, KB2507618, KB2509553, KB2511250, KB2511455, KB2515325, KB2522422, KB2529073, KB2532531, KB2536275, KB2536276-v2, KB2541014, KB2544893, KB2545698, KB2547666, KB2552343, KB2560656, KB2563227, KB2564958, KB2567680, KB2570947, KB2579686, KB2584146, KB2585542, KB2603229, KB2604115, KB2618451, KB2619339, KB2620704, KB2620712, KB2621440, KB2631813, KB2633952, KB2640148-v2, KB2644615, KB2645640, KB2647753-v2, KB2653956, KB2654428, KB2655992, KB2656356, KB2656373-v2, KB2656411, KB2658846, KB2659262, KB2660075, KB2660649, KB2667402-v2, KB2676562, KB2677070, KB2679255-v2, KB2685939, KB2686831, KB2688338, KB2690533, KB2691442, KB2695962, KB2698365, KB2699779-v2, KB2705219, KB2709630, KB2709715, KB2709981-v2, KB2712808, KB2718704, KB2719985, KB2729094, KB2731847, KB2732487, KB2732500, KB982018-v3

Download Links


Password Part 1 : timhacker318



Rate this posting:
{[['']]}