Assalamu'alaikum wr.wb - This afternoon I will update again with the title of a new article is "Minilyrics 7.2.880 Full Version".MiniLyrics 7.2.880 is a software which can display the lyrics of songs automatically when you turn on the track in the player on your PC / Laptop. So when we click the Play button, MiniLyrics 7.2.880 will immediately look for the lyrics, download it, and displays them according to his vocals singing

Full Download
What's new in version 7.2.880?
What's new in version 7.2.880?
- Display scrolling lyrics, you can follow along with the artist and catch every word.
- Automatically search, download and save lyrics in your mp3 files, you can view it on your iPod or iPhone.
- Amazing translucency skins.
- Lyrics plugin software for iTunes, Windows Media Player, Winamp, etc.
- Huge lyrics database, and it is expanding every day.
- Never expires, you can try it free and ignore the nagging registration notice.
- Support saving/loading embedded ID3v2, Lyrics3v2 standard lyrics
How to activation Minilyrics 7.2.880 :
- Read the tutorial in download file
Other Article Dark Mystic V.0.21 Blue Version | AQW Cheat , Altar Antivirus : Indonesian Children Antivirus , Any Video Converter Professional 3.3.3 Full Version
Wassalamu'alaikum wr.wb
{[['
']]}
']]}


aduh bahasa inggris .. hehe (gak mudeng)
ReplyDeletesudah saya follow back gan ..
makasih eah :D
hahaha iya ya.....thanks...:D
ReplyDeletedi terjemahin gan..
ReplyDeleteuda aq pollow... di tunggu folbacknya gan...
sipp......ada kok terjemaham indo..diatas tuh
ReplyDeletesorry sir..i am wrong insert the password...the correct password is www.auto-coding.net .. sorry
ReplyDeleteI've tried, but I have not activate it, I put a name and an arbitrary code, the program says it is wrong, I close it and when I open the version is still not on, thanks anyway ...
ReplyDeletePlease Try again..or download the file again
ReplyDeleteThank you for the upload :) But I really can't seem to activate it no matter how many times I try. Please help. I am using Windows 7 Ultimate.
ReplyDelete